Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by oualid ait wafli <ou...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/20 12:59:24 UTC

format NameNode after reboot

Hi,

I was using Hadoop 1.0.4 in a single-node mode and everything was working
fine.But then I had to restart my computer because of some reason.And now
when I am trying to start Namenode and Datanode I can find only Datanode
running.Could anyone tell me the possible reason of this problem??Or am I
doing something wrong?? I tried both bin/start-all.sh and bin/start-dfs.sh.

. Many thanks in advance

Re: format NameNode after reboot

Posted by oualid ait wafli <ou...@gmail.com>.
hank you Mohammed
I'll restart my computer and try to start NameNode whithout format it

Posted by oualid ait wafli <ou...@gmail.com>.
hank you Mohammed

Posted by oualid ait wafli <ou...@gmail.com>.
hank you Mohammed