Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Uğur Sopaoğlu <us...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 15:24:01 UTC

jar file problem

Hello,

I have a very easy problem. How I run a spark job, I must copy jar file to
all worker nodes. Is there any way to do simple?.

--
Uğur Sopaoğlu

Re: jar file problem

Posted by Riccardo Ferrari <fe...@gmail.com>.
This is a good place to start from:
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/submitting-applications.html

Best,

Re: jar file problem

Posted by Weichen Xu <we...@databricks.com>.
Use `bin/spark-submit --jars` option.

Re: jar file problem

Posted by 郭鹏飞 <gu...@126.com>.

Re: jar file problem

Posted by Imran Rajjad <ra...@gmail.com>.
Simple way is to have a network volume mounted with same name to make
things easy

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 at 8:24 PM Uğur Sopaoğlu <us...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a very easy problem. How I run a spark job, I must copy jar file to
> all worker nodes. Is there any way to do simple?.
>

> --
> Uğur Sopaoğlu
>

> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile