Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/11/16 23:49:07 UTC

Removal of old incubator releases

Hi,

It looks like you have some old incubator releases here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/<your project name>

We’re cleaning up the release area and it would be great if you can remove these old releases.

If for some reason you need to link to an old release you can do so with a link to the archive area under here: [1][2]
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors#location
2, https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#download-links

Re: Removal of old incubator releases

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

All the incubator releases of Dubbo project have been removed.

Kind Regards,
Jun

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 00:15, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I have a few questions:
> > 1. are projects required to delete those old incubating release because
> the
> > projects are now TLPs ?
>
> More encouraged than required I think.

ok, thx.

> > 2. in the case of Joshua, even it's been a while since the project moved
> > outside of Incubator, that's still the latest release hence I wonder:
> > should we remove it anyway?
>
> Perhaps it would be good time to make a new release?

sure, we are discussing to cut a new (6.2) release.

Thanks,
Tommaso

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin, all,

I have a few questions:
1. are projects required to delete those old incubating release because the
projects are now TLPs ?
2. in the case of Joshua, even it's been a while since the project moved
outside of Incubator, that's still the latest release hence I wonder:
should we remove it anyway ?

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin, all,

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
The whole SkyWalking dist folder has been removed.

To the community
The website had been updated a long time ago. We just recommend the user to
download latest versions today.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年11月17日周日 上午7:49写道: