Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by MEENA SELVAM <me...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/18 20:42:54 UTC

[users@httpd] how can i search the APACHE.org archives

This link doesnt include search facility
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/

is there any other link where i can search thru the
httpd.apache.org archive
meena

Re: [users@httpd] how can i search the APACHE.org archives

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 8/18/05, MEENA SELVAM <me...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This link doesnt include search facility
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/
>
> is there any other link where i can search thru the
> httpd.apache.org archive

Somebody was working on adding search to the archives, but I think it
may be a while.

On the other hand, google has significant coverage of the site (1.3
million pages from what I can tell), searching google with the
site:mail-archives.apache.org keyword will probably work.
There are also searchable archives here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users
and probably in other locations as well.

Joshua.

[users@httpd] Re: how can i search the APACHE.org archives

Posted by "Will (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com>.
Hey, guys, check out this searchable archive: http://www.nabble.com/Apache-f90.html - it archives all the Apache mailing lists into a forum, so that a user can cross search all the lists, or drill down to an individual project to search. This archive currently has about half year's data. the UI is the clean, the search is fast.

do you know how to suggest adding this resource to the Apache site?
--
Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/how-can-i-search-the-APACHE.org-archives-t235385.html#a686011

Re: [users@httpd] how can i search the APACHE.org archives

Posted by Arne Heizmann <Ar...@csr.com>.
MEENA SELVAM wrote:
> This link doesnt include search facility
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/
>
> is there any other link where i can search thru the
> httpd.apache.org archive

Yes, www.google.com. Use "site:mail-archives.apache.org" and perhaps
"inurl:httpd".

the system manager.