Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/05 23:51:16 UTC

[sandbox] karma

Just returning from a trip, and a few days behind on email, so sorry
if I misunderstood anything about the sandbox karma proposal. It
appears that it is now open to existing Apache committers. Reading
this [1], I (username rahul) should express my interest in:

 * dialog2: The various dialog related bits in sandbox, things such as
[2],[3],[4] and more

 * clay: Always been interested since its (vaguely) similar to
something I was involved in [5], in a different application space --
hope to find time to play with it someday

-Rahul

[1] http://shale.apache.org/sandbox/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-61
[3] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-263
[4] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-268
[5] http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/rdc-doc/intro.html

Re: [sandbox] karma

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome aboard.  I think Craig is the only one who can give you the
> access to the sandbox so we'll wait on him.

<snip/>

Thanks for the welcomes ;-) (more than one)

Its a fun time to be here. Craig has created the shiny new
shale-sandbox svn auth group, so I should be all set there.

-Rahul

Re: [sandbox] karma

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.