Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Lukasz Lech <l....@ringler.ch> on 2021/01/08 11:00:20 UTC

Karaf 4.2.9+ Web Console Update from location

Hello,

In Karaf 4.2.9, the 'Update' Option in web console has changed.
Previously clicking the icon has reloaded the jar from the local maven repository.
Now the popup appears with the option 'Update from location', which doesn't seem to work. My changes wasn't applied.
When I manually selected the location, the changes were applied.
Was the old functionality broken?

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech

Re: Karaf 4.2.9+ Web Console Update from location

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Lukasz,

That’s probably a change in Felix WebConsole.

Can you please create a Jira I will check and fix this ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Regards
JB