Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Guillaume Morin <gu...@morinfr.org> on 2002/05/31 10:49:57 UTC

sunrise authentication with a java class

Hi folks,

I am using cocoon 2.0.2. I'd like to authenticate users with sunrise
using a java class. But I can't find any examples neither in the
documentation nor in the third parties tutorials.

Does anyone have examples of this or pointers ?

TIA. Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <gu...@morinfr.org>

    If it doesn't work, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.