Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org> on 2015/04/03 23:20:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.3.1 RC1

Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 4.3.1 RC1. This is a bug
fix/patch release of Phoenix 4.3, compatible with the 0.98 branch of Apache
HBase. The previous RC was dropped because of PHOENIX-1798, PHOENIX-1799
and PHOENIX-1800 all of which are fixed now.

The release includes both a source-only release and a convenience binary
release.

For a complete list of changes, see:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/phoenix/4.3/CHANGES

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.3.1-rc1/src/

The binary artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.3.1-rc1/bin/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/mujtaba.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

The hash and tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=commit;h=6f754df661b93952e994cbbef8d002d83ba02e9d
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=phoenix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/v4.3.1-rc1

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Please vote:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks,
The Apache Phoenix Team

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.3.1 RC1

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Please file a JIRA as the vote is already closed.

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Team,

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1