Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <Th...@weidmueller.de> on 2003/02/03 07:37:29 UTC

XSP TransformCustomDate [was: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: xsp-element equivalent to xsl:param?]

Hello everyone,

after all the help I received from you I wrote a little How-to about transforming a custom date string to a valid Java Date object.

Please have a look at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPTransformCustomDate.

It is more or less the conclusion off the thread "xsp-element equivalent to xsl:param?" and some other that I have posted in regards to the topic.
I would like to thank especially Andrew Timberlake for being so patient.

Hope that will cut down developing time for you ;-).

King regards