Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2009/11/29 19:58:45 UTC

New Wiki/Docs Location

The content from docs.ofbiz.org has been moved to the official ASF server:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action

All of the OFBiz spaces look like they are imported and in place. From the Dashboard page just look for the "OFBiz ..." spaces. I renamed them so all 5 of them would be together in the list.

I was able to remove the older spaces that Gavin setup for us a LONG time ago, so we just have the imported ones.

The permissions should also be set so these are writable again.

However, permissions are probably a bit messed up since only people with accounts on the new server, with the same username, will have permissions retained.

For all committers: please send me and email with your username on cwiki.apache.org and I'll add you to the ofbiz-committers group so you'll have write access again.

For other who had permissions: if you find you're not able to edit something that you used to be able to, please let me know (and please send your cwiki.apache.org username when you do).

To Jacques and Tim and others who helped: thank you for making this happen!

-David

Re: New Wiki/Docs Location

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
No problem Jacopo, I just added your username to the group.

-David

Re: New Wiki/Docs Location

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: New Wiki/Docs Location

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi David,

Re: New Wiki/Docs Location

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
To All,

Issue closed : the ASF don't use Crowd. So if you want to keep your account on the new wiki you will have to create your own account
(using the same id than before sounds like a good idea) and in case of problems follow David's advices below

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: New Wiki/Docs Location

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.