Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/08/25 23:29:05 UTC

RE: please ! help me !

You can look at the code for the RemoteManager, and at the RMI manager in
the proposals directory.

In my case, I use SQL for the repositories, so I can do that by manipulating
the database directly.

Please contact me directly on the James User list next time, where other
people can offer to help you as well.

	--- Noel