Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 23:21:05 UTC

Re: how to run programs present in the test folder

Hi,
I am using junit-3.8.2.jar

In oozie, I see the following:
public abstract class XTestCase extends TestCase {

public abstract class XFsTestCase extends XTestCase {

public abstract class HadoopActionExecutorTestCase extends XFsTestCase {

But JUnit complains:
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.oozie.dag.action.hadoop.HadoopActionExecutorTestCase

How can I get over this error ?

Thanks