Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 08:31:35 UTC

Re: Uniform Interface for Container, Control and Page

Hi,

I dunno the reason but I guess lack of real world use cases? I've personally never had a need to
visit pages+controls.

Kind regards

Bob

Posted by Thomas Ernst <th...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Bob,

thanks for your reply.
I recently needed to visit both, pages and containing controls / containers,
to collect a number of fields and automatically bind them to the url /
hidden input fields. Due to the lack of an uniform interface i had to write
a lot of instanceof calls, which
i personally dislike.
Maybe you could consider creating such an interface in one of your next
releases :>

Best regards

derthomsn