Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@j-com.nl> on 2001/02/03 23:47:16 UTC

PreparedStatement pool.

Hi,

I implement a PreparedStatement pool in the GenericConnection.

I only have one problem, I get a exception:

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Function
sequence error
 java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
 java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
 java.sql.SQLException(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, int)
 java.sql.SQLException sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(int, int,
int)
 void sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(short, int, int, int)
 boolean sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecute(int)
 boolean sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.execute()
 java.sql.ResultSet sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery()
 java.sql.ResultSet
org.apache.struts.util.GenericPreparedStatement.executeQuery()

After i get a pooled prepared statement. and use that one.

Now i have boiled it down to this in the close method of GenericConnection

try
 {
  conn.setCatalog(this.catalog);
 }