Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/05/19 08:40:49 UTC

[CI] Medic Report

Hi list,

Here are some points of interest regarding the CI:
- Android build is flaky, and it’s an emulator + machine issue; for now, please look at the builds that finish as “Warnings” (i.e. the orange ones)
- We caught and fixed two build-breaking bugs in the last two weeks
- Windows Phone 8 turned green last week
- We are en route to getting per-commit builds by the end of this week

Here is this week’s report on test failures:
Android OSX  14
Android Windows  ~18
iOS  21
Windows  0