Posted to users@camel.apache.org by BobbySixKiller <m....@free.fr> on 2013/09/27 11:29:28 UTC

CSV Bindy and parent class

Hi everyone,

I've got issues using CSV Bindy and class hierarchy, for example:

@CsvRecord(separator=",")
public class A extends class B{

 @DataField(pos = 1)
 private String item1;
}

@CsvRecord(separator=",")
public class B{

 @DataField(pos =2)
 private String item2;
}

In my generated csv file version of class A, there is no "item2" !

Am i missing something here ? Is there a way to do this ?

Best regards,

Re: CSV Bindy and parent class

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Will have a look but not sure that extending class works during reflection
done by Bindy

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM, BobbySixKiller <m....@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've got issues using CSV Bindy and class hierarchy, for example:
>
> @CsvRecord(separator=",")
> public class A extends class B{
>
>  @DataField(pos = 1)
>  private String item1;
> }
>
> @CsvRecord(separator=",")
> public class B{
>
>  @DataField(pos =2)
>  private String item2;
> }
>
> In my generated csv file version of class A, there is no "item2" !
>
> Am i missing something here ? Is there a way to do this ?
>
> Best regards,

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat