Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Iyengar, Kumar" <ku...@bmc.com> on 2011/04/18 22:01:13 UTC

RPC/Encoded support

Hi all,

I wanted to find out if Axis2 supports RPC/encoded type.

The link http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/Axis2-rpc-support.html states that RPC/Encoded is not supported but I want to verify this with the community.

We are currently using Axis and are planning on moving to Axis2 and we support RPC/Encoded style ( over and above doc/literal wrapped).

In specific, if Axis2 receives data in the format of RPC/Encoded, will it return an error?

Thanks,

--kumar

RE: RPC/Encoded support

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you could support publishing both RPC and doc-literal
axis1 webapp publishes RPC based axis1-servlet
axis2 webapp publishes doc-literal

Martin Gainty