Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Jones <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/27 22:23:09 UTC

AutoCompleteTextField: position of list doesn't factor in scrollbar location in IE6 on complicated page

I have *AutoCompleteTextFields *on two apps that misbehave in IE6 when the
page is scrolled at all.  The choice list appears above where it should, off
by the distance that the page is scrolled down by.  The position works
correctly in FF.

The wicket examples page doesn't exhibit this behavior, so I'm wondering if
a) this is related to my page layout being more complicated than the
examples page or b) this issue has been resolved (I'm using 1.3.6)?  Anyone
seen this?

Thanks
Pete J