Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vi...@bertelsmann.com.cn on 2007/06/13 08:26:10 UTC

sales order screencast

Hi Everyone,

Attached wiki would provide you sales order screencast:
 HYPERLINK "http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/VQk" http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/VQk

Regards,
Vikrant

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

RE: sales order screencast

Posted by Vi...@bertelsmann.com.cn.
Hi David,

I do use ofbiz + opentaps combined. The ofbiz I get is from ofbiz repository and opentaps components from opentaps and then using SVK manually combine them and recompile the classes.

Currently the logo on the top shows Opentaps which can be changed. But underlying components are still ofbiz.

Anyways I would try to get the new screencast for ofbiz.

If you like to remove them would do so.

Regards,
Vikrant

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.