Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Byron Miller <by...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/13 14:59:45 UTC

Build/Development Server availability for lucene dev's

Dev's

I'm building up a VPS server running Linux and want to offer space/cpu
time to the list for developers building projects and working on
upcoming releases of Lucene.

If your interested in having a virtual private server to host your
build project, just drop me an email - byron @ mozdex dot com.  Its a
free service as part of my contribution to help the lucene project out
:)

It would basically be your own dedicated environment for which you
have root and can build, test, deploy your apps.

byron

Re: Build/Development Server availability for lucene dev's

Posted by Antonio Gulli <gu...@di.unipi.it>.
Byron Miller wrote:
Im interested

>Dev's
>
>I'm building up a VPS server running Linux and want to offer space/cpu
>time to the list for developers building projects and working on
>upcoming releases of Lucene.
>
>If your interested in having a virtual private server to host your
>build project, just drop me an email - byron @ mozdex dot com.  Its a
>free service as part of my contribution to help the lucene project out
>:)
>
>It would basically be your own dedicated environment for which you
>have root and can build, test, deploy your apps.
>
>byron

"We have no credible evidence that Iraq and Al Qaeda
cooperated on attacks against the United States."
Staff report of the commission investigating the Sept.
11 attacks.