Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/12/22 22:33:34 UTC

Wedding plans

Sorry about being a little slow to respond recently, but I've been
working on wedding plans.  Julie Ferguson and I are marrying in New
Braunfels, TX on December 27th.  Julie and I have known each other a
little over 6 years as friends and we kept in touch infrequently after
she moved away from Houston.  I dropped her my bi-annual "how are you
doing email" a few months ago and it snowballed in to longer and
longer emails, then phone calls and then face to face.  Things have
gone too well for it to be either of our doing.

I do not expect to be checking the mailing lists frequently until
January 4th or so.

We would appreciate your prayers as we build our marriage.

Our blog: http://curtandjulie.blogspot.com
Registered at Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/curtjulie) and Sur La Table (http://giftreg.surlatable.com
).

Re: Wedding plans

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
On Dec 22, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> Sorry about being a little slow to respond recently, but I've been
> working on wedding plans.  Julie Ferguson and I are marrying in New
> Braunfels, TX on December 27th.  Julie and I have known each other a
> little over 6 years as friends and we kept in touch infrequently
> after she moved away from Houston.  I dropped her my bi-annual "how
> are you doing email" a few months ago and it snowballed in to longer
> and longer emails, then phone calls and then face to face.  Things
> have gone too well for it to be either of our doing.
>
> I do not expect to be checking the mailing lists frequently until
> January 4th or so.
>
> We would appreciate your prayers as we build our marriage.

Have you thought about using Maven for that?  :-)

Seriously, I wish you all the best as undertake this new adventure!

Ralph

Re: Wedding plans

Posted by srikanth sampath <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Best Wishes!
--Srikanth

________________________________
Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
Congratulations Curt, best wishes for you and Julie.  Remember to
concentrate on enjoying the wedding day, because it goes by in a flash
(the organization before hand though may feel like eternity... :)  I
remember being up till 2am discussing font sizes for the wedding
invitations...)

cheers,

Paul

On 23/12/2008, at 8:33 AM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> Sorry about being a little slow to respond recently, but I've been
> working on wedding plans.  Julie Ferguson and I are marrying in New
> Braunfels, TX on December 27th.  Julie and I have known each other a
> little over 6 years as friends and we kept in touch infrequently
> after she moved away from Houston.  I dropped her my bi-annual "how
> are you doing email" a few months ago and it snowballed in to longer
> and longer emails, then phone calls and then face to face.  Things
> have gone too well for it to be either of our doing.
>
> I do not expect to be checking the mailing lists frequently until
> January 4th or so.
>
> We would appreciate your prayers as we build our marriage.
>
> Our blog: http://curtandjulie.blogspot.com
> Registered at Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/curtjulie) and Sur La Table
> (http://giftreg.surlatable.com).

Paul Smith
Core Engineering Manager

Aconex
The easy way to save time and money on your project

696 Bourke Street, Melbourne,
VIC 3000, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9240 0200  Fax: +61 3 9240 0299
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to
copyright or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is
lost by an erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this
mail and all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance
on it. The sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this
message upon the recipient's computer system.

RE: Wedding plans

Posted by Amgad Mohamed <am...@gn4me.com>.
Congratulations Curt, wish all the happiness.

Regards,
Amgad Muhammad
Software Engineer
GoodNews4Me