Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net> on 2003/10/21 21:35:04 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.27 problems with Cocoon 2.1.2

I've Apache HTTPD server connecting to Tomcat 4.1.27 using the JK2
Coyote connector.  That part has been running just fine.  I decided
to use the latest version of Cocoon (I used it during the 1.x versions)
so I downloaded it - modified the build.properties to exclude the
samples
and docs.  I just want a minimal webapp to start from.

I ran the build and when using Jetty everything looks great!  But,
when I copy this webapp to Tomcat 4.1.27/ApacheHTTPD it doesn't quite
work like it's supposed to - files arent being loaded.

Here's my hunch... the initial welcome page gets transformed but
when the browser tries to go for /images/powered.gif (which really
comes from /resources/images/powered.gif) Apache HTTPD
takes over and tries to serve that file instead of letting Tomcat/Cocoon
process it - which in turn would have actually returned the image
in /resources/images instead.

What are my options?  How should I fix this?  Is
Tomcat4.1.27/Cocoon2.1.2
both at production stable releases?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Brent

Re: xsl:param doesn't accept default values?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
On 22.10.2003 17:30, Mathias Wiegard wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to write an XSLT where a parameter has to have an default value.
> So I used the basic mechanism with <xsl:param name="acme">default</param> my
> XSLT-Transformation in Cocoon doesn't take it? Bug?
> Mat

What should this mean "doesn't take it"? It works in general.

Joerg

xsl:param doesn't accept default values?