Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/14 15:04:02 UTC

Struts Annotation

Hi.

Im try to use annotations for action results.

but, the annotations is for a class, not for each method in an class...

fallow this idea, for each CRUD operations i need one actions class??? Or
have other way to do one action class for CRUD operations?

Felipe A. lorenz
www.idealogic.com.br

Re: Struts Annotation

Posted by Ian Roughley <ia...@fdar.com>.
So all the action results are defined at the class level and used per
CRUD method.  So if you define "input", "success", "page1", etc. at the
top, each of the CRUD methods can then choose which result to return.

Did you mean that you want annotations that map the action name to the
CRUD method?  This case is not currently supported via the zero config
setup (a convention is used).  You might want to check out the
convention plug-in.

/Ian

Re: Struts Annotation

Posted by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com>.