Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Hatfield, Jesse" <Je...@parsons.com> on 2016/05/25 15:46:54 UTC

Can't self-assign in JIRA

I just created an issue for a task I'm working on, but can't seem to assign it to myself. Would someone with the ability be kind enough to either A) assign https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-76 to me; or B) add me to whatever group entails the permission to self-assign ?

Thanks,
Jesse Hatfield

Re: Can't self-assign in JIRA

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Hi Jesse,

I assigned the issue to you and I added you to the contributors group so
you can assign issues yourself from now on.

Thanks,
Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department