Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Man-Chi Leung <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/29 11:06:38 UTC

Re: [M2] maven-clean-plugin and multi-module build

hi ,

this is my pom.xml

when I did "mvn clean"
it cleaned up my /logs directory but the empty  "logs" directory was
not removed!
may I know how to delete directory "logs" as well ?

<plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
				<configuration>
					<filesets>
						<fileset>
							<directory>${basedir}/logs</directory>
							<includes>
								<include>*</include>
							</includes>
						</fileset>
					</filesets>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

On 2006-08-28 23:02:40 +0800, Jörg Schaible

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
The present of <includes> means you want to remove all files under
${basedir}/log excluding directory
So remove your <includes> tag would do what you want.

However, having to prefix with ${basedir} is bad, by convention we dont need
to do that for directory/file type.
Clean mojo should be able to fix that. Please file a Jira.

-D