Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net> on 2007/01/24 21:38:12 UTC

lenya 1.2.4 and Cocoon 2.1.8-dev

Dear all,

in the installing instructions of Lenya 1.2.4 it is said that Lenya 1.2.4 src compiles only with Cocoon 2.1.7. But if downloading Lenya 1.2.4 bin the included lenya.war contains a jar called cocoon-2.1.8-dev.

What's the explanation for this discrepancy?

Thanks,

Lars

lenya 1.4 release

Posted by Fabio Noferi <fn...@usl4.toscana.it>.
I'm waiting for upgrade my lenya 1.2.1 to  next release since 1 year.
(i'd like to intall 1.4 reliase, why  this release progress so slow )
How match more for the 1.4 stable release?

fabio

Re: lenya 1.2.4 and Cocoon 2.1.8-dev

Posted by Lars Geldner <ge...@gmx.net>.
Dear Michael,

the install instruction at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/branches/BRANCH_1_2_X/
mentions Cocoon 2.1.7 too.

Is there a best practice guide of how to compile Lenya 1.2.4, in particular which Cocoon version to use? Is it possible to compile Lenya 1.2.4 using Cocoon 2.1.8? Imho thats an important fact because of the 2.1.8 features (CForms etc.).

Best regards,

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:45:56 +0100