Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/03/07 12:00:01 UTC

Re: Review Board requests

As per the INFRA JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13508 -
it appears we now have the ability to close (submitted) review board
requests...Selvamohan does it work for you?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Review Board requests

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
OK I have closed all submitted review requests. We now have < 35 open
review requests:

https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/?group=ranger&view=to-group

All but 10 were created in the last month. So it's a lot easier now to see
what the open issues are. Committers, please start reviewing patches
whenever you get some spare minutes...

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh