Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/10/21 21:01:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Animesh Chaturvedi

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
Animesh Chaturvedi to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that they
have accepted.

Join me in congratulating Animesh!

-The CloudStack PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Animesh Chaturvedi

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh.

Regards,
Sailaja.M

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Congrats Animesh.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
very welcome Animesh

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Animesh !

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Animesh!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Animesh Chaturvedi

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Animesh.

Posted by Bharat Kumar <bh...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Animesh Chaturvedi

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh!

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
Congrats Animesh!

Cheers,

Hugo

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh.

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh.

Regards,
Devdeep

Posted by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.
Congratulations!

Congrats Animesh. Your contributions to 4.2 were tremendous... Looking
forward to more great things!

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.
Congrats, Animesh!

--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done Animesh,

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Animesh.

--Sanjay

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats, Animesh!

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Animesh!

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Animesh Chaturvedi

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Congrats.. Animesh.

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu B <vs...@versa-networks.com>.
Congrats Animesh!