Posted to rpc-dev@xml.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2001/11/10 16:02:01 UTC

Release Candidate

Hi,

Are we ready for a release candidate? I was going to do a bit more work on
the docs, add some links to the mailing lists and CVS repository, and add
some links to the issue tracking system.

After that I can whip up an announcment and put everything up on the
website. I'm working on doing the same for BCEL so I can kill two birds with
one stone.

Hannes, do you think the code is ready for rc1? I will do it for Sunday
night if no one has any problems.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: Release Candidate

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 11/10/01 1:48 PM, "Hannes Wallnöfer" <ha...@helma.at> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> That's fine with me. I do think the code is ready. I'll do some more
> testing tomorrow so if I find any problems I'll let you know.
>
> Don't know if you already saw the updates to the site I made (mailing
> lists, cvs, download). I'm not sure if this is the right way to go, so
> please feel free to change anything you see.

Ok, I didn't catch the changes as I haven't updated but there are some
general patterns that most of projects use so I'll take a look.

If everything is cool tomorrow afternoon than I'll roll out an rc1 tomorrow
night and make all the announcements while I'm doing the bcel stuff.

Re: Release Candidate

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.

Re: Release Candidate

Posted by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at>.