Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by JohnJohnGa <Jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/24 08:46:14 UTC

Should I be afraid by 'put','get'...

Hi,
I need to know the complexity for getting data in hbase or adding data.

In my software is that ok if I play a lot with hbase: open a table, open another
one, get something, put...

What is the cost of accessing in a table? cost of the put?get?

I searched on the web and I found nothing...

Thanks,

Re: Should I be afraid by 'put','get'...

Posted by Suraj Varma <sv...@gmail.com>.
Here's a recent thread that also gives you some numbers from OpenTSDB.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/Rwf0d16qeo81/hbase+performance&subj=HBase+Performance
--Suraj

Posted by Suraj Varma <sv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.