Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> on 2007/12/09 13:03:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2 (third try)

Hi again,

This is the third try of the vote for releasing 1.3.0 rc2. Changes since
first vote:

* Matej fixed a critical bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1209
)
* Gerolf has pushed the new design for the examples (looking good!)
* Matej fixes critical AJAX bugs for IE introduced after rc1.

Original text:
------------------------------

Hi all,

I have uploaded the artifacts to my p.a.o account. This is what I have
tested:

* Run "mvn clean install" on the distribution. Installs, no test failures.
* Run RAT[1] on the release and checked the output. Nothing to notice.
* Tried different things in the examples, like ajax, links, images, forms,
guice and pub2. Nothing to notice.

The releases has been signed with my GPG key, which you can find in the
KEYS[2] file.

Anyway, here you can find the distribution files:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/dist/>

and here you can find the maven repo:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2/m2-repo/>

and here I have uploaded the RAT logs:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2<http://people.apache.org/%7Efrankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-rc2>

[ ] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
[ ] Don't release, because...

Regards
Frank

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/arat/
[2]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/common/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2 (third try)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1 release

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey folks,

The vote has passed with 5 +1 and no 0 and -1.

I will upload the artifacts to the mirrors during today and announce it 24
hours after that.

Thank you all for voting,
Frank

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
[x] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
[ ] Don't release, because...

-igor

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2 (third try)

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Dec 11, 2007 6:26 AM, Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  [ x ] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
>  [ ] Don't release, because...
>
> Eelco

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.3.0 release candidate 2 (third try)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
On Dec 9, 2007 1:03 PM, Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> wrote:

> [x] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc2
> [ ] Don't release, because...

Having tested it with a real application as well.

Frank