Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dan tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 19:03:45 UTC

need latest maven-deploy-plugin snapshot

Hi Allan,

Since you committed deploy:deploy-file, could you deploy a snaphost as
well.  This way
my team here does not have to build it from source on our build machines

-Dan

Re: need latest maven-deploy-plugin snapshot

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi Dan,

It is now deployed. Thanks to John Casey :)

regards,
-allan