Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2014/04/08 16:43:16 UTC

whiteboard sync

Hello together,

I had right now a session in OM with heavy whiteboard usage. At the end
there were mor than one whiteboard an the former main-whiteboard with
the presentation was deleted.

The moderator couldn't load the pdf to the whiteboard again (for all
user). A Message was shown (something like "wait to sync all whiteboards").

All participants were on different whiteboards an some could see the
presentation others had to leave the room to get the
presentation-whiteboard again.

Did someone else get this experience?

Greetings Peter

Re: whiteboard sync