Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark <ad...@asarian-host.net> on 2009/04/02 10:45:49 UTC

Compiling re2c with gcc 2.95

Has anyone been able to compile re2c with a gcc 2.95 compiler? I have a

gcc43 also, but Perl was compiled with 2.95, so the Rule2XSBody stuff

needs to be compiled with 2.95, too, right? Now I get this weird error:

==>  Building for re2c-0.13.5

make  all-am

source='code.cc' object='code.o' libtool=no  DEPDIR=.deps depmode=gcc

/bin/sh ./depcomp  c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.      -O -pipe -c -o code.o

code.cc

In file included from globals.h:9,

                 from code.cc:11:

stream_lc.h:18: syntax error before `<'

stream_lc.h:29: syntax error before `;'

stream_lc.h:31: syntax error before `<'

stream_lc.h:42: destructors must be member functions

stream_lc.h:42: virtual outside class declaration

stream_lc.h: In function `void basic_null_stream()':

stream_lc.h:42: confused by earlier errors, bailing out

cpp0: output pipe has been closed

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/re2c/work/re2c-0.13.5.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/re2c/work/re2c-0.13.5.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/re2c.

Thanks,

-      Mark