Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2013/02/28 19:35:49 UTC

[xalan-doc] Release Documentation

Welcome from ApacheCon NA 2013

Xalan-Java Documentation Support

At ApacheCon, there is user interest to have xalan patch releases.

I can assist with website documentation changes.  Just present your
information to the "dev" mail list at "xalan.apache.org" or post
your updates as JIRA or edits to our project wiki.  The "dev"
mail list does not like attachments.

Email should probably have "[xalan-doc]" in the subject line
so your comments can be readily found.

If you need to submit attachments, the following options are available

1.  Open a JIRA issue for XALANC or XALANJ

2.  Edit the xalan wiki

3.  Send email to my "shathaway" account at apache.

If you have problems using the project wiki or Xalan documentation,
please send email to the mailing list: dev@xalan(dot)apache(dot)org.
The xalan mailing lists are moderated.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway