Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Adam Lancaster <la...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/26 02:01:07 UTC

HttpRecoverableException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

Hello,

Is the error below a classpath problem or a jar
version problem? I am using cactus 1.4.1 and tomcat
4.0.6. I've seen some postings about this and they
talked about getting a newer version of the
httpclient, which I tried, but it had the same
results.

<error
message="org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection
abort: socket write error"
type="org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException">org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection
abort: socket write error at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:476)
at

http://platinum.yahoo.com

RE: HttpRecoverableException: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Adam,

Cactus does not currently support HTTPS.

Thanks
-Vincent

http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg02800.ht
ml