Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eamonn Kearns <ea...@nuim.ie> on 2012/03/14 16:43:25 UTC

css_xhtml question

Hello there,

	I'm new to struts 2.0 and have ben finding it relatively painless to work with, save where it comes to forms. I have attempted to use the simple theme for form generation to save myself the hassle of having to deal with form themes, except if I do that, validation seems not to work.

	Is this a bug or have I implemented the code incorrectly?

	Wing