Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2023/12/01 13:11:45 UTC

New merge script with GH api

Hi folks,

We've just submitted
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-4756 to all active
branches. It's about an improvement for the merge script to use GH api
for merging PRs instead of manually pushing and leaving the PR is
"closed" state.

The PR itself has been merged with the new script and it nicely turned
into "Merged" status.

Please use this new script for merging PRs in the future rather than
merging on GitHub. It creates a nice commit message and updates Jira
ticket as well. Feedbacks are welcome.

We continue working on further improvement which I spotted in Spark
project and listed in the Jira's description.

Regards,
Andor

Re: New merge script with GH api

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.