Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Iacob Alexandru <ic...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/30 14:01:39 UTC

eCharts minor ticks

Hello,
I am currently using eCharts as a plotting library for a project on the university I am studying at, The library is really great, it covers a large range of functionality.Because the plot has to be in a scientific format, we need the graph to have also minor ticks on the axes,I saw that there is an open issue on this topic, Minor axis tick support · Issue #7840 · apache/incubator-echarts.

|  |  |
Minor axis tick support · Issue #7840 ·...

Any idea when minor ticks support will be implemented? Or can someone give me some advice on how I can extend the library to support this?

Thank you very much,Best regards,Alexandru

Fwd: eCharts minor ticks

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Forward to icb.alexunder@yahoo.com.invalid

Wenli

We will plan the feature of minor ticks to the version 4.6.0 in November.

Regards.

--
Yi Shen
Senior Developer