Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jim White <ji...@pagesmiths.com> on 2009/03/29 06:58:16 UTC

sling-test.html fails

The Sling client library test page (/sling-test/sling/sling-test.html)
has an assertion that fails for me (fixing the clean build didn't fix
this problem).

assertNull failed: testRemoveContent: data should be gone after
deletePath
(/test-data/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/delete-1238302522312)

Jim

Re: sling-test.html fails

Posted by Jim White <ji...@pagesmiths.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Jim White <ji...@pagesmiths.com> wrote:
>
>>The Sling client library test page (/sling-test/sling/sling-test.html) has
>>an assertion that fails for me (fixing the clean build didn't fix this
>>problem).
>>
>>assertNull failed: testRemoveContent: data should be gone after deletePath
>>(/test-data/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/delete-1238302522312)...
>

> It works for me in the current trunk, did you change the default
> config according to this note at the top of the test page?
>
> "Note that, in Sling revision 669215, the tests fail unless the Allow
> Anonymous Access parameter of the Sling Request Authenticator
> component is set to false, see SLING-322."

Yes.  The error without Allow Anonymous Access occurs on the first Sling
  action with a different error code rather than this test which is
about the last one.

I just tried with my latest really squeaky clean build and all the tests
pass now (both with and without Allow Anonymous Access).  I suspect
there are problems with the build and stale jar files beyond the one I
fixed in SLING-900.

Jim

Re: sling-test.html fails

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Jim White <ji...@pagesmiths.com> wrote:
> The Sling client library test page (/sling-test/sling/sling-test.html) has
> an assertion that fails for me (fixing the clean build didn't fix this
> problem).
>
> assertNull failed: testRemoveContent: data should be gone after deletePath
> (/test-data/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/sling-test/testhtml-nodes/delete-1238302522312)...

It works for me in the current trunk, did you change the default
config according to this note at the top of the test page?

"Note that, in Sling revision 669215, the tests fail unless the Allow
Anonymous Access parameter of the Sling Request Authenticator
component is set to false, see SLING-322."

-Bertrand