Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Pat Carroll <pc...@cardacsystems.com> on 2017/06/05 19:49:54 UTC

Red Underlining

Hello,

I am a very happy user of the Open Office package and have been for quite
some time!

I encountered something today that is mystifying me! As you can see in the
clip below, there is a Squiggly Red Line under virtually every word (The
same marking for spelling errors).  I would like to correct this.

I am assuming it has to do with a dictionary, but I cannot seem to correct
it! Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

Pat

[image: Inline image 1]

--
______________________________________
Patrick (Pat) Carroll

Cardac Systems Inc.
A member of the Wescan Group of Companies

www.cardacsystems.com
www.wescangoc.com

1049 Logan Ave.
Winnipeg, MB Canada R3E-1P6
Ph:     (204) 786-3384 x267
24Hr:  (204) 654-3030

Re: Red Underlining

Posted by Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com>.
Couldn't this routine be encapsulated into an auto-response to the
never-ending spellcheck blather, and "be done with it"?

Maurice Howe

Re: Red Underlining

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>