Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Zastrow <je...@dai-labor.de> on 2006/05/08 13:11:48 UTC

[m2] release plugin removes all comments from pom.xml

Is tehre any technical issue why the release plugin needs to remove all
the comments and to reformat the whole pom.xml?

Thanks
Jens Zastrow

Re: [m2] release plugin removes all comments from pom.xml

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-45

It is fixed in svn, please test.

-D