Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Ivanov, Alexey A" <al...@intel.com> on 2006/11/23 16:42:21 UTC

[doc] Style sheets on site

Everyone,

I propose to get rid of site.css copy in each folder of the site. There should be only one copy of site.css in the root of the site.

Please try to apply the patches from the JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2287

Any comments, objections?

Alexey A. Ivanov
Intel Enterprise Solutions Software Division

Re: [doc] Style sheets on site

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1 from me if and only if that no changes to local config is required to
browsing the site on your filesystem such that is the same as browsing
on the web.

geir