Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hendrik Daldrup <ap...@ring-wraith.com> on 2002/09/14 01:20:41 UTC

[users@httpd] ".k" as a php parsed extension

Hi,

i am trying to run ".k" files on my server, which are actually ".php" files.
However,

AddType application/x-httpd-php .k .test .e

in httpd.conf doesn't work at all.
".test" and ".e" files are parsed, but ".k" files are offered for download.
Is this some kind of reserved extension?
I also wasn't able to find any other set ".k" file extension in my
apache config file, so i am kind of lost here.

Regards,
Hendrik