Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex Chen <al...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/03/03 01:55:48 UTC

Keep Alive

I am using Tomcat as my web server.  I am using AXIS for SOAP.  I notice
via ethereal that the are a lot of
port opening from the client side for the HTTP (SOAP) requests.  I would
like to keep the socket open
for the client.  How do I make the tomcat server keep the socket open?
Is there a setting in the server configuration that can do this?

Re: Keep Alive

Posted by Joel <re...@ddcom.co.jp>.
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:55:48 -0800
Alex Chen <al...@sbcglobal.net> wrote

> I am using Tomcat as my web server.  I am using AXIS for SOAP.  I notice
> via ethereal that the are a lot of
> port opening from the client side for the HTTP (SOAP) requests.  I would
> like to keep the socket open
> for the client.  How do I make the tomcat server keep the socket open?
> Is there a setting in the server configuration that can do this?

If this is a question, and not an elliptical response, please start a
new thread and include more information, maybe some of your code?

--
Joel Rees   <re...@ddcom.co.jp>
digitcom, inc.   株式会社デジコム