Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Leandro Marques de Jesus <lm...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID> on 2020/05/19 12:23:27 UTC

How can I help?

Hello,
My name is Leandro, from São Paulo - Brazil. For 10 years I have been working in financial industry as Java developer/engineer. O don't have any Java certificate yeat, but I will soon. I have been studyng hard to next four month getting trhee Java certificates.
Have participated of all software life cycle, since software design and architecture, developing estimates, survey of functional and technical requirements, until delivering software in customer production environment.

I can speak English and Spanish.
Kind regards.

Leandro Marques Fone: 11 96757-3897

Re: How can I help?

Posted by lm...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID.
Hi Daniel. How are you?

Some time ago you answered to my message “how can I help”. I wasn't be able to dedicate enough time to it, but now I can help.

So, can you please tell me again how can I hel and I’ll do this immediately.

Kind regards.

Enviado do meu iPhone

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.