Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by olip <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2010/10/29 12:04:57 UTC

[T 5.1.0.5]Parameter namespacePrefix was null

Hi everyone!

Using T 5.1.0.5. When I build my project with maven integrated jetty
webserver everything works fine.
When I am deploying the war package to our deployment webserver with a
standalone jetty instance
I get the following error "Parameter namespacePrefix was null" which other
thread exists for this issue.

So I found this here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-541?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12696495#action_12696495

I found the following woodstox related jars in my package:
woodstox-core-asl-4.0.3 jar
wstx-asl-3.2.4.jar
wstx-lpgl-3.2.3 jar

so i deleted both wstx-* in the package and now it works fine.
My question now is how to find out which library is dependant of those two
because I cannot find this out.
I tried to find it out with:
http://www.dependency-analyzer.org/
but cannot see anything with it.

Is there a way to see where maven gets the info to include those jars?

Thanks in advance for your help
Oliver

Re: [T 5.1.0.5]Parameter namespacePrefix was null

Posted by olip <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks so much!

Now I can clearly see where those old wstx libs are coming from!

Re: [T 5.1.0.5]Parameter namespacePrefix was null

Posted by Mats Andersson <ma...@ronsoft.se>.
mvn dependency:tree

BR
Mats