Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/10 19:59:51 UTC

apr_table_get

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct mailing list to be asking this
question. Pls let me know if I should be sending this email to some other
list.

I have written a module in which I use apr_table_get to read incoming http
headers. clients can send in multiple headers with the same name:

my-custom-header: value1
my-custom-header: value2
my-custom-header: value3

apache automatically converts the above to this format:

my-custom-header: value1, value2, value3

I was wondering if there was a way to force apache not to do the above. is
there any apr function which will give me the above 3 headers seperately?

Thanks,
Subra