Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2021/02/07 12:52:04 UTC

Re[4]: [DISCUSSION] Request for thread unsafe Compute functionality deprecation.

As previously agreed, ticket [1], examples of concurrent tests you can find here GridDifferentLocalDeploymentSelfTest and here IgniteExplicitImplicitDeploymentSelfTest , TC in progress. Fabric — possibly i mention incorrect word here, more clear it need to be — factory )
I suppose additional tests would be helpful.

thanks !

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14131