Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bhavik shah <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 16:31:50 UTC

version of jintegra and tomcat5.5 compatibility

Hi,
We were using tomcat Version 3i....
and we move to 5.5 now its a issue of jintegra compatibility.....can anybody
tell me please which jintegra version i should use with tomcat 5.5
thanks

Re: version of jintegra and tomcat5.5 compatibility

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <ma...@schoenhaber.de>.
bhavik shah wrote:
> We were using tomcat Version 3i....
> and we move to 5.5 now its a issue of jintegra compatibility.....can
> anybody tell me please which jintegra version i should use with tomcat 5.5
> thanks

Hm, I'd guess that whoever provides jintegra (whatever this is) should be the
one who should be able to answer this question.

Regards
  mks